Thursday, July 9, 2009

Awesome things of the day

First, I have been inspired today by my sister's blog. It really is very fun, very fresh, great writing. Honestly it's hilarious, a high complement in my book. Here tis:

http://www.anglotastic.com/

Second, Pops Pizza, Quincy, IL. This is some of the best pizza anywhere, and I crave to go there. On Thursday night they have an awesome and affordable buffet, so we are for sure eating at Pops tonight!

Also, can I tell you how excited I am about the new Harry Potter movie!! Only a week away, witches and wizards! To get us in the mood, here is an awesome song by the Ministers of Magic.



My sister has told me about Harry and Potters, a Boston Group, and now I cannot wait to find them, too!

I hope you like the new layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment